March 19, 2002

*sigh* i got caught using aim at work today. gosh, i can't describe how unhappy i felt. i felt like i was back in 1st grade. remember when the teacher would send you out of the room if you did something really bad? gosh, i just wanted to crawl into a hole and die. i know it doesn't sound like a big deal, but IT IS! i've been working at my place for a year now and this is the first time they were unhappy with me. man, things are going to be all awkward when i go to work again...stupid buttholes!

praise God, i finally finished my econ research paper! it didn't take that long, it didn't require much thinking, it didn't require that much work, but it was bothering me for the longest time! every time i wanted to relax, i would see that assignment in my folder, sitting there with that "your balls are mine!" grin. *sigh* it's over, ALL OVER! man, i'm really tired right now. i don't even want to bother to sound witty in my blog right now...it's just not worth it.

jomo-introduce me to this subconscience fellow of yours...he sounds awfully nice. oh yeah, jessica is so *sigh*
tiff-yeah, jack is bad for you...wanna get some next week?
justin-NO WATCH ya hear?!
girl in red-prayer is hard...thank you.
matt-RECONSIDER!

Thought of the Day: I guess I need to work on this integrity thing at work.
Song of the Day: Da Youngsta's-Count It Off

No comments: