February 5, 2002

work:

michael: philip, have you ever been to the coast? or the beach?
me: yeah.
michael: hawaii?
me: nope.
michael: ok, i've been to hawaii, thailand, east coast, west coast...(picks up a calander with a beautiful woman barely wearing anything)...and i've NEVER seen one of these at the beach! HAVE YOU?!
me: lol. nope.
michael: ridiculous! (throws the calander into the garbage can).

i honestly believe that the people at my work have the WEIRDEST sense of humor in the world:

char: so i let my son borrow my bag b/c he was going to reno. and when he came back, i found 5 dollars worth of quarters! (starts cracking up). i think i'm going to give it to the poor!
michael: you know what you should do? go to burlingame ave. and pay for everyone's meter! it'll be your good deed of the year! (smiles a very big smile).
me: *cough!*

well, i started the script for the women's freakin' banquet skit. guys, i don't know what's wrong with me but i just can't think of anything good! i'm just BSing alotta lines hoping that it'll be kinda funny and still be biblical. hope you guys are great actors who can improvise like crazy! i know I CAN'T!

after reading the rat's blog, i couldn't help but laugh! gosh, the poor thing is ALWAYS tired!

to my little sister, jessica: i've dug a hole too deep and i can't get out. *sigh* i learned my lesson...now it's time to struggle! pray pray pray!

grendel: all of my responses are in the small black book.

Thought of the Day: Heartache and depression are best friends!
Song of the Day: Blink 182-Please Take Me Home (can someone please analyze the lyrics for me? i just don't get it!)

No comments: