February 19, 2002

school:

pat: hey, did you know that eating oranges will make your skin turn orange? like not completely but a little!
me: no they don't! you're stupid!
pat: no, i'm serious! (takes my hand and compares it with his). see! dude, it's orange!
me: dude, i'm just a little more tan!
pat: no, your'e orange! you're becoming orangeman! (gives me that stupid smile of his).
me: ahahahahaha.

work:

char: hey! so do you feel better now?
me: yeah! my pink eye's gone too! hey, i tried the milk and it didn't even do anything!
char: IT DIDN'T!? hey, how'd you get it anyways? isn't it contagious?
me: yeah, that's what i heard too. i don't know how i got it.
char: philip. i thought i told you to stay away from them women!
me: ahahahahaha.

this is kinda random, but here are a few things that piss me off:
people who flirt alot
fat people who try to look sexy
people who act immature at the most inappropiate times (grendel)
ugly people who try to act cute
people with annoying laughter (right lois?)
expensive food that tastes like garbage (Lyon's)
bad customer service (Lyon's)
angry chinese people (i-fang's blessed!)
people who snore including myself
people who borrow money, never pay you back, and continue borrowing money (justin)
"christians" who smoke and cuss
girls who act too independent and don't believe in authority
nagging
paying for gas and cell phone bills
anything that wakes me up for the stupidest reasons
health class
justin

girl in red-dude, quit your job and come play with me everyday! we'd have a blast!
lois-dragonfly? ahahahahaha. i think that was the first time you actually made me laugh...excluding the times your odors were abusing my sense of smell.
dykas-now that i think about it, i think YOU should have won Senioritis for the senior polls...you are truly the king of indolence!
grendel-God is great. Phil is cool. Girls are gay.

Thought of the Day: God is my only friend.
Song of the Day: Jermaine Dupri & Ludacris-Welcome to Atlanta (i like the old white guy in the music video).

No comments: