February 4, 2002

gosh, today was the first time i fell asleep at work! i was really tired after school, so i decided to take a little nap (1 hour) in my little room. i got pretty lucky too b/c 2 min. after i woke up, one of the workers came into the room to see what i was doing. *phew* oh yeah, did you guys hear about that Stephen King movie that was on tv last week? well, my boss taped it so he's going to let me borrow it. it's supposed to be about the Winchester Mansion in San Jose...i think i'm going to take a tour after the movie!

i never thought that i'd come upon a blog that was more interesting than lauri's. i was doing my daily blog readings and the name, matt ji, caught my attention in jomo's blog. i thought it was too good to be true! matt ji's thoughts posted for the whole world to see! gosh, this guy's been blogging for like 3 weeks now! how come no one told me?! (now i know why you guys were giggling two fridays ago mr. jistring! lol.) anyways, i feel like i'm in the same situation as you these days. life's pretty gay huh? don't trip ratface, i'm praying for you too!

i really enjoy reading chang's blogs b/c he writes alot and 99% of it is about God. gosh, i think this guy has as much passion for the yg as he does for food! (think about that...haha). but yeah, i REALLY admire chang in many different ways. he's one of the few people that make me smile every time i see him. if you guys ever need encouragement, counseling, or a great time with food, he is your man! GOD BLESS YOU CHANG MO!

pastor dave, PITY ME PLEASE!

http://badassmofo.com/images/tyson.jpg
(somebody teach me how to link!)

Thought of the Day: I never knew rats could write so much!
Song of the Day: Sweet Mercies (thanks frank!)


No comments: