February 7, 2002

gosh, thursday is finally over! well, i actually had a pretty nice day today. at school, we had an assembly called the "homegoing rally." i was pretty impressed with the introduction dance...just a little break dance battle and some c-walking. all of my friends thought it was one of the worst assemblies ever. i on the other hand was quite entertained, and for once stayed awake throughout the whole thing! i was also impressed with the pom-squad dance...one girl actually reminded me of Boa! gosh, i guess i'm just an easy-to-please type of guy!

during lunch, pat and i were watching espn 2 at his house and this jump-roping contest was on! dude, it's sooooo cool! there's like 3 or 4 people doing all these tricks while 2 ropes are being swung around. they do like back-flips, jumping push-ups, rotations, switching around thingys, and much much more! (i can't explain some of the things they do). but anyways after watching that show, i realized that i am NOT a loser. there are other people in this world who have much more time than i do and they choose to spend it doing "other" things such as...lol, jump-roping! i mean, it's pretty cool and all but C'MON...you just have waaaaaaay too much time buddy!

i think the only bad thing about my day was the fact that Cathy didn't bring the Steven King movie to work. I was quite disappointed and tried my best not to show it:

cathy: oh, i only got through the first video last night. ahahahahahaha. (she's one of those "laughy" people).
me: oh really? (fake smile).
cathy: yeah, i'll try to bring it to you on monday.
me: (dude, i don't have TIME to watch it on a monday!) oh ok.

*sigh* i KNOW this week was a different week from all others. last night, my ugly servant, simon, beat me in chess twice! gosh, i'm playing soooo carelessly these days! it pisses me off when he gives me his ugly smile after trapping my king. i know i'm pissed. he knows i'm pissed. however, i keep my cool and continue playing. hopefully, i'll humble him a game or two tonight...if not, you won't see a happy president at church tomorrow.

gosh, did you guys read chang's entry today? that has got to be the longest entry in the history of blogging...and the great thing is that it's all about God!

chang: hehe, i don't think lauri's going to be satisfied with the answer, "loooooooooooooong!"

girl in red: very happy to hear that you're feeling much better!

grendel: gosh, you're a pretty good analysis writer. if you hadn't attached that letter of yours, i would've assumed that you got the thing off the net! but yeah, thanks dude. now i can listen to the song without a puzzled face!

lois: i told you it should calm you down! don't forget the CHILL PILLS!

KGB, grendel, lorebadore: don't forget to finish chang mo's packet!

Thought of the Day: My only not-so-mellow day of the week!
Song of the Day: Coast 2 Koast-Once In A (gosh, these guys sure do cheer me up!)

No comments: