February 27, 2002

dang, did you guys read justin's blog today? it reminded me so much of everyone in my life...how i take everyone for granted. yes, i totally agree that life is precious. guys, be careful and always be good to everyone. God can choose to take your/their life...just like *snap* that. Thank you Lord for keeping Justin alive. who knows what my life would be w/o that guy!

i can totally relate to judy's blog. i struggle with the same problem in terms of trusting others and opening up. i don' t have too many close friends in my life...and the ones that are "close," i can't say i feel completely comfortable around them. man, God is seriously my only true friend. He's the only one that understands what i'm going through. He is the only one who knows how to comfort me. He is the only one that i can really trust. He gives me the best advice and is ALWAYS there for me. man, so many times i act so messed up to my one and only "friend." everytime my life's in the pits, i always run crying to Him and asking Him to help out again. God, thank you so much for always being good to me. i can't describe in words how great you are. *sigh* folks, God is good...that's all i can say.

reader, thanks for your prayers (if any)...i'm starting to feel God's discipline (i think).

Thought of the Day: Thank you Lord for keeping Justin alive.
Song of the Day: Course of Nature-Caught In The Sun

No comments: