January 30, 2002

ok, i'm having one of those uneventful days again. i seriously hate these days more than anything b/c it affects your mood too! you start doing things you normally wouldn't do-read your own blog over and over, finish your homework before 7:00, chat with people like lois, eat eat eat, watch tv (i NEVER do this!), download whatever you can think of, check other blogs every 5 min., and finally just MAYBE play with your sibling. this is so sad...mother's gone, car's available, i got paid today, and here i am blogging this early! i am in great need of prayer!

yes, i have still been playing chess with simon every night. i can now say that i am a better chess player than he is. gosh, that ugly kid used to humble me every single game however, THE TABLES HAVE TURNED HAVEN'T THEY SHARKFACE? well, since the curse of boredom has come upon me tonight, i'll be destroying simon's ego in chess ALL night looooooong!

dude, what the heck is up with the weather these days?! i've been freezing my balls off every morning! i heard it's down to like 28�� in eastbay these days...now THAT is unacceptable! it angers me when i see girls at school wearing t-shirts and shorts just so that they can show a little skin. i don't care how pretty you are, HERE'S A QUARTER! GO BUY YOURSELF A JACKET!

i was talking on the phone with my friend last night who i haven't talked to in a while. he was going on and on about his problems (as always) and then he asked how i was doing. to my surprise, i realized that my life has been pretty problem-free for a loooooong time! i mean there's alotta stupid stuff that happens here and there but after some reflection, i realized that my life's been pretty "relaxing." also lately, a few of my friends have been telling me that they envy me so much! they say that i'm always happy and my life seems to be perfect b/c i'm always "keeping it together." i honestly believe that God has been so incredibly good to me in my teenage years. he's always provided me with everything that i seriously need, and sometimes a few extra things. i also noticed that life becomes harder every year, but God blesses me so much more at the same time! i'm sure you guys can relate to what i'm saying. GOD IS SO GOOD. GOD IS SO GOOD. GOD IS SO GOOD. HE'S SO GOOD TO ME!

terrance-hey, why don't you come on over and entertain me? please?...i love you?
lois-you're not allowed to mention me in your blog anymore until you take that shower of yours! (and yes, you MUST use soap!).
gary-thanks for turning off that garbage in your blog.

Thought of the Day: I still need to find the last two episodes of Smallville!
Song of the Day: 2pac-How Long Will They Mourn Me (i've been in the hiphop mood lately).

No comments: